Old May 31st 04, 05:55 AM
Earl Camembert

On 30 May 2004 10:21:19 -0700, (Ladystarr)
wrote:

I have in my possession a pen that belonged to my father more than
fifty years ago. The name on the clip is DU=PONT and, at first
glance, the pen appears to be a mechanical pencil. When the cap is
removed a fine point gold nib is revealed. The fountain pen is filled
with a lever and the pen itself is black with gold flakes around the
barrel and gold detailing. I would like to know more about this pen
and if it has any value. Thank you for your time.

They were called secretary pens. They never caught on with the public.
It has some value but not a great value.