Old May 17th 05, 06:54 PM
tarkusshadow

I have no idea, I first saw a mention of it on an address site I use.
Emailed the guy and asked him what it was about. He emailed me back and
said he couldn't talk about it, then today, he's removed it from his
site. Also got an email from a friend and my cousin, who where totally
disgusted by it, and it's not easy to disgust my cousin! He was in the
US Army for 25 years, but now, I know of 3 people that complained
about it, and they've been banned or suspened from the forums and
chatroom. From what I can gather, it was a very Raunchy converstion
and that had nothing to do with autographs???