Old May 17th 05, 04:35 AM
Todd F.

What are you talking about? If you don't mind me asking, since you are
posting a public message. There is a girl who claimed she was like 50+ year
old man, then a 8 year old, then a 14 year old.. and I think now a 19 year
old.. LOL.. Is this the person? There was a user who logged in over the last
year with 4 different names claiming to be different people.

Most of the SA people don't even know what the hell Usenet is, and don't
know about this newsgroup. Is the person you're referring to even use this
newsgroup?

Todd F.
--
Todd's Autograph Arena
http://www.toddsautographarena.com

"tarkusshadow" wrote in message
ups.com...
I know you're there, I see you online. I may not be the brightest bulb
in the pack, but I think I'm far from a MORON. So you go ahead and
believe what your buddies MAKE you believe.