Old April 22nd 04, 10:48 PM
Bcoton

I'm with Rich- most dealers are very happy to tell you where the auto came from
since they hate forgeries (it tarnishes their name). I've even had non-dealers
tell me that the auto came from so-and so but that's all they know. Okay. Gives
me something to work with.

This guy came off as completely defensive, which is a big red flag. The
original query was very simple. All that UACC stuff was garbage- he's not held
to any bylaws. I mean, I could register my dog as a UACC member. It was also
very condescending- most people unfamiliar with the field wouldn't bother with
emails like yours.

As for the sigs, there was a time when Liam was reluctant to sign except for
children (or was that just SW items?) and I haven't seen many of Natalie. But
based on that email alone, I wouldn't bid. Good riddance.