Old March 3rd 07, 01:25 PM posted to rec.collecting.books
Stone Mirror (the Great and Terrible)

Default Unscrupulous Dealers and Price Gouging in Seattle?

On Mar 2, 2:34 pm, "seattle_bookseller"
wrote:

You never sent me an email. I have never communicated with you about
the 'Picatrix' or for that matter ANY other book. Post the email with
headers, if you have it. But you don't, as its entirely fictional.
Who is dishonest here? You are dishonest, David Schlesinger!

Who ever claimed I sent you an email? I never said that. I said that
I'd asked you a straightforward question regarding the Picatrix and
your pricing of it (as I did), and got a rude, churlish, scatological,
incoherent, drool-flecked and pointless response. As I did.

And all your posting here only supports that your capable of little
more than rude, churlish, scatological, incoherent, drool-flecked and
pointless responses. The only person being dishonest or defaming your
"character" (soi disant) here is you.

Nice work, too, by the way. I expect that people are thinking that 93%
rating you're so proud of is on the high side now.

--
Stone Mirror (the Great and Terrible)