Old January 5th 08, 04:51 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes,alt.politics,alt.politics.republican,alt.politics.democrats,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
DeserTBoB

Default On to New Hampster

On Fri, 04 Jan 2008 13:55:52 -0500, Governor Swill
wrote:

"Super" Tuesday. I'll bet Georgia will go for Obama and Huckabee. snip

Safe bet.

3.) BIG news of the GOP: Guiliani only pulled 3%! 3%!!!! Even Ron
Paul beat him!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

If, if, if. McCain can still bleed a few left of center votes from
the Dems but will the Fundies vote for him? snip

Nope.

Bush was no more experienced than Huckabee or Edwards when he was
elected. His lack of knowledge about international issues was a major
criticism of him by Dems in 2000. snip

....which turned out to be the most correct prophecy in ANY election
cycle thus far.

Same works against Hillary, whose refusal to abandon her Iraq position came
back to bite her in the fanny.

I understand it perfectly. She won't apologize because the mistake
wasn't hers. It was the adminisration's for providing faulty
information to the Congress in order to bypass reality and do what it
wanted. snip

Well, WE know that. The idiots out there who vote don't get it. I
understand why she did what she did (along with Dianne Feinstein and
others)...but the 'tard vote (an ever-increasing slice of the American
populace) just aren't smart enough to put together Tinkertoys, let
alone the history of the Cheneyburton deception.

I hate to make predictions 'cause I'm so often wrong, but I suspect a
pair of very interesting conventions. Both parties seem to be
splitting between candidates. snip

The Dems can handle it; the GOP can't, since floor fights go against
their very existence and interrupts their goose stepping. A floor
fight at the GNC will rend the party into unrecoverable shards.

Huckabee is undeniably a Bush Republican. Devout, liberal and
spendthrift, he's pure status quo and a likely GOP choice. snip

Best concise description of Huckleberry yet. Thing is, how long will
it take the more moderate churchers to figure out that he's just "more
of the same" as Dubya?