Old March 21st 09, 05:09 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.marketplace,edm.general,ab.general
Droger Jean-Paul

Default WARNING - Avoid Grosvenor Reposts Boycott [email protected]

Après mûre réflexion, Loaf of Bread a écrit :
On Mar 21, 10:55*am, Khris wrote:
It seems that enough honest stamp dealers heeded the warning, so that
attendance *since 2006, has been a dismal failure!

Bull**** Grosvenor.

Now tell us, when you change your socks, do you change them once or
month? Or do you change them less frequently?

if I can read the Clubs exists always and the show too:

Upcoming Edmonton Shows

2009 Edmonton Spring National Show Mar 27-29, 2009
2009 Edmonton Fall Stamp Market Sep 11-12, 2009
2010 Edmonton Spring National Mar 12-14, 2010
2010 Edmonton Fall Stamp Market Sep 18-19, 2010
2011 Edmonton Spring National Mar 25-27, 2011
2012 Edmonton Royal National Show Mar 30-Apr 1,2012

--
Pour m'envoyer un mail, remplacer anti par droger et manama par
wanadoo; to send me directly a mail replace anti with droger and manama