Old November 27th 03, 01:47 PM
MikeCouil

Didnt work I emailed them again this morning...

It could be your user name. Try using your email address that you signed up
with for your ID.

I had the same problem & that's what I had to do.

I found a good site to trade on and that is Cardtradingfools.com. I
have been there for a year or so and have had nothing but awesome
trading experiences. As of late I have been trading only through this
site, since i got ripped off on another site.

All the traders seem to be very fair and not really conserned too much
about trading BV for BV all the time. Most traders will state in their
post if they like to trade g/u for g/u autos for autos etc.

But I have found most people to be very flexible.

Hope this helps,
Anthony

-Dan (TIC)
http://sportscardfun.com/trader/ideal0024.asp

"If a man hasn't discovered something he would die for, he isn't fit to
live."
- Martin Luther King, Jr.

"Baseball doesn't owe me a thing, I owe my whole life to baseball."
- Kirby Puckett