Old July 28th 06, 02:52 AM posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
[email protected]

Default Very, Very Nice Find This Afternoon

Anyone here have any idea how much an offset error on a 1988-A $1 FRN
is worth? It is in very nice condition, with no rips, tears, stains,
writing, etc. It is off-center top-bottom. The serial numbers are down
into the Treasurer's sig on the left side, and cover the words
"Washington, DC" on the right side. Across the bottom of the note, you
can see the top of the next note on the sheet. I have some pics
available if anyone would like to see it. It was in a bundle of $1's
that I got today on my route as a delivery driver(a customer paid me
$120 in $1 bills). In the same bundle, I also found a 2003 B* note.
Needless to say, I replaced those 2 notes with 2 singles from my
wallet. Any info on the error would be greatly appreciated.

Steve