Old April 24th 07, 03:42 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Matt Mckenzie

Default Seeburg STD2 Amp Help - Michigan

Any thoughts of those capictor kits on Ebay from Jukebox Friday Night?

Looks like you can get a whole set for $35....

Thanks again for all the help!

Matt

On Mon, 23 Apr 2007 20:04:48 -0600, (Ken G.) wrote:

I have not seen that amp but i just rebuilt an STD4 amp . It was not a
big deal . I suppose one of those rebuild services would go ``whole
hog`` and charge over 200$ or so ?? I think 100$ or less total would be
a fair price to do the one i did .

I dont see where you would have to send that away just to have a few
capacitors repaced . Can you try a local shop ?

Matt's Pinball Room:
http://pinballmatt.home.comcast.net