Old October 19th 07, 06:58 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

Default Rush Limbaugh makes himself look even more foolish than before

On Thu, 18 Oct 2007 15:51:17 -0700, trippin-2-8-track
wrote:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Original-Harry-R...QQcmdZViewItem

looks like Rush snip

....is a fat, deluded moron, just like Charlie Nudo. Not one...not
two...but THREE of those cheesy portraits of him on that site...and
it's not even him that's running the auction! What's that he's holding
in his hand...a dog turd? Look at that face...there's something
powerfully wrong with what's going on inside that noodle...just like
there's plenty wrong inside Noodles' noodle!

Hey Noodles! Didn't Cheryl say you have a "wet noodle?" LMAO!

Those senators were right on target in that letter, and I support them
fully. I have had personal losses due to Iraq. Charlie Nudo never
even served in the military...ever...and neither did Flush Limpdick,
Dickhead Cheney, all the neocons that caused the Iraq
disaster...including the President, George W. Bush, who was AWOL most
of the time during his stint in the Texas ANG. I somehow doubt he
ever flew an F-102, either...those photos were Bush/Walker crime
family "window dressing."