Old May 19th 06, 01:02 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins

Default 2006 Silver Proof Sets Arrived

"Richard L. Hall" wrote in message
Mine arrived on Wednesday too. I also ordered them on the first day.

My set arrived, too, about a week after ordering it. I got to thinking after I
inspected it and stored it away-- this might actually be the last time I ever
see it. So I guess this would make me more of an investor or speculator, eh?
I do consider myself more a collector, but with these mint packaged sets,
there's not much cause to ever open the box and look again once you've made the
initial ogle/error/defect check. Unless you plan to sell, and I never expect
to. Any other collectors feel "guilty" about this?

Bruce