Old December 13th 03, 06:49 PM
Ed Hendricks

"~AZ Rider~" wrote in message

I received something similar this morning, though it seems to be
lacking in the 'requier'd misspelling department. I've left out the
un-visited link they sent along just in case.

bogus???

My experience has been that eBay and PP will both address their emails to
you by name. Also they will direct you to go to your "My eBay" page or PP
site to address any concern they might have with your account or to access
any promotion/deal they are offering.......... they normally do not embed a
link in their email for you to click on. If you get an email addressed to
"Dear eBay User", or "Dear PayPal user" etc, it will always be a scam.
Both eBay and PP know your name and will use it when sending you email. And
obviously they will not/can not send email to an account they don't have in
their files.

--
Ed Hendricks
ANA# R178621