Old October 17th 03, 08:18 PM
Scottishmoney

"Coin Saver" wrote in message
Nobody yet has guessed the "announcement", so, here's a clew. (Note: in
previous contests, the clews I've given were too easy, so I'm going to be
really vague this time).

The Clew:
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
whiffenpoof
```````````````````````````
The Original Proposition:
I was about to post an announcement. I decided instead, to turn this into

Contest. You must guess my announcement. The prize will remain a mystery

at
least until it is won. My announcement deals with a subject discussed on

RCC in
the past. My announcement also deals with me, personally. Collectors who

have
never read any RCC posts will most likely have no clew as to what my
announcement is all about. ONE guess per entrant per clew. If no winners

by
Friday, Oct.17,2003, I will provide a clew.
You must post your guess; HOWEVER: Since I don't get all posts, all

entrants
must also email their guesses to me at:

The deadline: when someone guesses the announcement.
Good Luck!
8-D
Coin Saver

Are you getting hitched?