Old April 13th 10, 04:38 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Reid Goldsborough[_2_]

Default Ancient acquisition

On 4/12/2010 8:46 PM, Mr. Jaggers wrote:

"Bite me" is hardly an invitation to sado-masochism. Check a good slang
dictionary for an explanation of the term. By the way, it's been around at
least as far back as my own high school days, back in nineteen mumbly-four.

Yes, that's right. But it's not only his sadomasochistic words, it's
also his actions. Sure, with most people, saying "Bite me!" over and
over and referring to body parts where the sun don't shine would just be
blown off as the actions of an eccentric curmudgeon. What's more, I
don't have any evidence if he engages in sadomasochistic solicitations
in person. But from what I've seen online anyway, he's without question
sadistic in his messaging, or tries to be anyway. More so in the past
than recently, and has been pointed out previously, he seems to relish
the gutter fighting, jumping in whenever he can. Further, his online
masochism is evident in making the same mistakes over and over, in
bringing on the same criticism. I won't repeat all this, not wanting to
kill an almost dead horse. I mention this now because he again is
engaging in the same kinds of behavior, jumping into brawls without any
previous engagement in the conversation and without any knowledge or
interest in the subject matter of the thread.

--

Consumer: http://rg.ancients.info/guide
Connoisseur: http://rg.ancients.info/glom