Old August 13th 08, 05:32 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
KC

Default More NHL Alumni

On SAT of the Canadain Hockey Fan Fest, I had 15 mins to check out who was
signing before I had to Usher at a wedding where my wife was the a
bridesmaid. I walked up expecting Tim Chevldae, he was not there. The
fellow working the front said this is Gary Peters, 1964-65 Stanley Cup
winner. I asked him to sign my Team Canada jersey, he was cool and did. He
showed me his Stanley Cup with the Montreal Candiens team names. Richard,
Believeu, Ferguson, among others. Ok I thought, you have my resect now.
LOL....I thanked him and zipped off to the wedding 3 blocks away. Did my
job as usher and raced back for Tim Chevldae at 5:00. He was really cool,
signed a puck and my jersey. Got a really neat pic with him and off I went
to be at the reception at 5:30. My wife asked what I did in between and
laughed when I told her. 3 really great NHL alumnis!