Old July 7th 03, 05:18 PM
marlinspike

Default Why all good citizens should use fountain pens

I have always been concerned with the laws of my local government; however,
I have noticed that thanks to fountain pens, I find myself writing my local
government to either support their plans or to discuss certain laws (i.e.
why they are wrong :-) If the political parties want people to get out the
vote, they ought to start sending people fountain pens! My only question is
this, can I legally write my local government daily about the same issue, or
is there some law against mail harassment?
Richard- probably one of the few people left who feels that he can actually
do something