Old January 22nd 14, 12:19 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Joe

Default good way to start a short week

Had a few waiting on me today, brightened up my day, even though it's a bit chilly down here in the South. Football Neeley, Ralph, 6943 Sperry St, Dallas, TX 75214, Dallas, 1965-77, 2 signed IC's.

Brown, Ted, 7320 130th St, West, St. Paul, MN 55124, Minn, 1 signed IC. Sitting at 499, next one is the big one for me.

Doctor Who Wetherell, Virginia, c/o The Spotlight, 7 Leicester Pl, London WC2H 7RJ, 1964, 2 signed IC's.

Doctor Who/Red Dwarf/Highlander Lill, Denis, c/o Ken McReddie Assoc, Ltd, 101 Finsbury Pavement, London EC2A 1RS, 2 signed IC's, and a signed note.

Doctor Who/Keeping Up Appearances, many more shows Warwick, David, c/o Langford Assoc, 17 Westfields Ave, Barnes, London SW13 0AT, 2 signed IC's, a signed , small b/w postcard and a nice signed letter.

Downton Abbey/Lark rise to Candleford David, Joanna, c/o United Agents, 12-26 Lexington St, London W1F 0LE, 2 signed IC's, and a nice signed note.

I hope everyone had a great day, getting a few. If I get nothing else the rest of the week, today would have made up for it, ya'll have a great week,

Joe