Old November 10th 09, 10:39 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Alan Marshall[_3_]

Default Owl - again

its not a brilliant one, and 3 cuts , hmm, $200?

"Reid Goldsborough" wrote in message
Anka wrote:

Deja vu all over again?

http://www.collectingbanter.com/showthread.php?t=273201

I forgot I talked about it earlier, though I didn't mention the price. You
didn't guess the price. I find pricing, deals, good buys, bad buys,
cherrypicking, volume vs. boutique dealers and the risks and rewards of
each, and so on a really interesting aspect of numismatics. Others don't,
just focusing on the coins, paying whatever it takes to get what they
want. To me a coin I got a good deal on is nicer to look at than one I
spent too much on.

--

Consumer: http://rg.ancients.info/guide
Connoisseur: http://rg.ancients.info/glom