Old July 21st 03, 10:15 PM
Mark Reed

Default FS: 2001/02 Inkworks Promo Packs

Inkworks Promo Packs For Sale

These 8 card promo packs are from the San Diego Comic-Con. Most are
exclusive promos only available at the show and are limited editions.
All items are in mint condition. All promo packs are unopened.

All orders will be securely packaged and shipped. Please add $.50
postage with each order. Payments accepted are check or money order.

If you have any questions please let me know. My email address is
. Thanks for looking.

2002 Inkworks San Diego Comic-Con Promo Pack $8.00

Buffy The Vampire Slayer Season 6 #B6-2002
Terminator 2 #T2-0
Alias Season 1 #P0
Smallville Season 1 #SM1-SD
Osbournes #P0
Angel Season 3 #A3-SD2002
Men In Black 2 #P-SD
Inkworks #Ink2002

2001 Inkworks San Diego Comic-Con Promo Pack $10.00

Andromeda #SD2001
Angel Season 2 #A2-SD2001
Buffy The Vampire Slayer Season 5 #B5-SD2001
Jurassic Park 3 #JP3SD-2001
Mummy Returns #MR-3
Simpsons Mania #SD-2001
Tomb Raider #TR3