Old March 14th 04, 10:59 PM
Alan & Erin Williams

F B wrote:

Does anyone have a really good pic of this? Hard to tell from the "Red
Book".
Thanks,
Doris

‘‘‘National Day of Protest ~ March 16, 2004’’’
AMPA - Australian Milk Producers Association.
~ Farmers Fighting For Farmers ~
http://www.geocities.com/ampa_ltd/

That's not a particularly helpful photo, is it? I'm not able to spot on
on the web that's much better in a quick look. There are more DDO's
than you ever imagined described at

http://www.conecaonline.org/content/...s19801997.html

For myself, the best image I have access to is in Shane Anderson's
"Complete Lincoln Cent Encyclopedia". ($14.95 retail) I've yet to see
a real life example, and Anderson's photo shows a sharper, mode distinct
second earlobe than Redbook. All the 'others' I've seen have been late
night hallucinations involving heavily worn 20 year old Lincolns. ;-)

Alan
'remains hopeful'