Old November 22nd 07, 01:33 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
trippin-2-8-trak

Default DeserTBob going through his yearly holiday depression-again

"still_trackin" Didn't want to open a can of worms here....I guess it was
a case of
mistaken identity. No prob DB! Wish this group could get back to the
original focus of "fans of the endless loop"....you guys are very
knowledgable on the subject....it's a shame time and space is wasted
on the same old flaming that has become overly repetitive and quite
frankly boring. I for one don't need to be constantly reminded of
another members life/practices. That's not why I view this group.
The reason I joined this group in the first place was that the
other group never responded to any of my posts. Not sure why? Newbie?
Who knows! It was nice to get a quick and informative response to my
posts from you guys, I appreciate that and value the information.
Enjoy your holiday and keep those carts playing!

P.S. I'm looking into having the CR-80T worked on by a qualified tech
in my area....it's a keeper and I don't think I'm up to the job of
head alignment etc.,

you didn't open a can of worms- delusional DeserTBob wigged out on you- the
guy is cracked. All this over a tape he bought 3 years ago, that he
returned for a full refund- he's so amped up over it, he's blaming you,
thinking you are the seller of that tape. You make the call...DeserTBob is
an insane sociopath