Old August 16th 07, 08:00 AM posted to rec.collecting.cards.discuss
[email protected]

Default Free Baseball Cards!!

I have started a baseball card collecting site that will be exclusive
for baseball card traders. It is still in the early stages but will
grow quickly as my experience grows. If you are one of the first 25
people to register, I have a contest listed where I will send you some
free baseball cards of either your favorite team or player. You have
nothing to lose and free cards to gain. Please give my site a
chance. I will work to make sure that you are glad you did!!

http://baseballcardtra.invisionplus.net