Old April 14th 05, 10:54 AM
J.R.Sinclair

Default FS: Doug Gilmour (Blackhawks) Promo Sheet (Canadian Food Issue)

Doug Gilmour (Blackhawks) Promo Sheet (Canadian Food Issue)

I have for sale the 1998-99 Doug Gilmour (Chicago Blackhawks) "Promo" Sheet
(Canadian Food Issue). The sheet is made of a high-gloss stock measures
22"x36" is in full-color and features Doug Gilmour wearing his Chicago
Blackhawk red, with black and white trim uniform, stick handling a puck.
The 1998-99 Doug Gilmour "Promotional" Sheet is in MINT condition.
Price $15. US plus postage

Please include your "postal mailing address" so I can calculate postage
costs to your destination. Thank you