Old June 11th 07, 11:27 PM posted to rec.collecting.cards.discuss
jmc

Default Who would you collect

In football and baseball which top 20 players sports cards from the past 15
years would you collect and save for the future. I'm not into the hobby,
but paid the rent on a storage building that was filled with lots of cards
from the past 15 or 20 years. In looking at several collecting magazines,
they did not help with all the brands and variations they show. If anyone
can point me to an internet site that has the answer, would appreciate it.
Thanks