Old July 3rd 08, 06:19 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
don't look

Default Any other rcc-ers with the same problem?...

"gogu" wrote in message
Ο "don't look" don't έγραψε στο μήνυμα

"Bruce Farley" wrote in message
Did you go to eBay and check to see if the message was in your "My
Messages"?
I fit was not, and I am sure it not, you were being phished and
hopefully you didn't reply.
EBay never sends you a generic message, they always use you name.
Bruce

gogu wrote:

This is a mail I've sent to eBay today, please read and you'll
understand;-)
--------------
Gentlemen!
Enough is enough!
I don't know why but about every month I receive the same stupid

e-mail
from you, "...your eBay account may have recently become
compromised..."
bla bla bla and I can't access my account until I am not following

the
same stupid routine of resetting my password!
I am a grown child, I use 10 firewalls and 30 anti-virus programs, I

am
not giving my passwords to others, etc, so PLEASE stop harassing me
with this stupid procedure!
My account is very well thank you, I can't understand why I have to

go
through the same, stupid process every 30 days or so!
Enough is enough!
------------
Any other rcc-ers with the same problem?

Thanks!

The only time I've ever gotten something like this it was a phishing

scam.
Is this guy serious or just a troll? Anyone who has had any kind of

online
account gets warnings that these things are never sent out by legit
companies. I say Troll.

????You are uneducated!
I am posting here since 7 or so years so you are rude and an -I am sorry

say that- idiot!
I believe the TROLL is you!

Gogu,
I apologize for the Troll remark. I did not know you were a regular.I could
have and probably should have checked for your previous posts before sayung
anything.
Ebay and Paypal both have warnings on their security pages that say they
will never ask for this kind of informaion through e-mail. Now,whether they
violated thier own rules,I can't say.