Old January 15th 07, 01:46 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
[email protected]

Default Opinion-Which one is Best?- Title Page Program for Rockola CD Bubbler

Thanks to all for the info.! Matt

JKirby wrote:
I have LowPro's software for my Rowe 100 C and wouldn't trade it for
anything, very easy to use and come out very nice. I'm pretty sure
they have settings for Rock-Ola's on there too!

Joe

wdlanning wrote:
I have found that the Low Profile software is the best and easiest. It
automatically lists the songs on the CD for printing, ie, no typing in
titles. Lowprofilesoftware.com

wrote in message
ps.com...
I bought a CD Rockola Bubbler. I need to make, or buy, title pages. I
saw there are programs available for this. Anyone used these? Which one
are you happy with? What's the cost? Anyone selling this? The ones
that came with the box are from Rockola and only allow 1 cd title per
page. Thanks, Matt