Old July 26th 15, 05:10 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
John Robertson

Default Rockola CD8 Jukebox battery replaced but now have ProgrammingIssue

On 07/26/2015 4:30 AM, twistertime wrote:
On Wednesday, July 22, 2015 at 3:43:04 AM UTC-4, JeffP wrote:
Hi Tony, Yes after a battery failure you must remap all the CD's

--
JeffP

Hello Jeff and thanks for the reply. I remapped all the cd's and there still seems to be an issue where if I select one cd and play the album ( Press 00) then it may play 2-3 songs and then place the cd on the carousel, complete one revolution and then the same cd is selected but starts at the next song. Is this normal? I assumed it played the complete cd when selected, without putting it back in the carousel.

Thanks for any replies.

Tony

There may be an option setting that stops the playback of an album after
4 songs and it then does a quick search to see if anyone else made a
subsequent selection so they don't have to wait an unreasonable length
of time.

Wurlitzer has such a setting for album play it can be adjusted from 1 to
XX tunes played from the same CD (album selected) before doing a hunt
for other selections.

Should be in the settings menu of your manual...

John :-#)#

www.flippers.com