Old May 22nd 10, 04:30 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Reid Goldsborough[_2_]

Default RCC Tokens

On 5/21/2010 10:47 PM, Bruce Remick wrote:
Er

You should do something about this problem.

he simply asked if these were still collected by rcc members and
what their value might be. Gogu gave him a pretty good idea in a single
sentence.

And I gave background as I observed it on how the first token came into
existence. And you feel you have to offer your sage commentary on my
doing this. Got to stick your two cents in no matter what. Not even two
cents, more like a farthing. No, not even a farthing, more like a
chocolate coin that fell behind a sofa cushion a couple of years ago and
is now chalky white and worthless.

Gogu's offer is one indication of the value of the first of these, but
only one person's, which is not a "pretty good idea" of its value, and
this was just for the first token whereas the OP indicated he had a
bunch of these, suggesting different ones. Along with asking here, Eric
can get indications of what the entire group of these have sold for in
the past by doing a Google search, or I can:

http://www.collectingbanter.com/show...t=33830&page=3
and
http://www.cointalk.com/t57/

--