Old May 29th 08, 11:58 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Shintaro

Default The Guess Who

William W Western wrote:
I have not scanned eBay 8track stuff for awhile but it used to be
that one of the better sellers were Guess Who carts. Oddly enough they
are not in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. Maybe not so odd given some
of the exclusions and inclusions that haunt the hall. Rumours of an east
coast bias (Manitoba, whatinell is a Manitoba?) with the hall physically
in Ohio but the machinery in New York may well be true. Some say The
Guess Who were strictly regional. Zuh? I lived all over the USA in the
late 60s and 70s and they were probably more popular there (especially
the midwest and north Pacific) than in Winnipeg. Sign the petition:
http://www.petitiononline.com/tfh1/

Thanks for posting this! "The best of The Guess Who" 8-track was one of
my all time favorites! The order of the songs was just right and to me
it is one long song that could be played over and over. I have it on CD
now and it plays about once a month in my CD Jukebox.