Old July 1st 03, 05:42 PM
TC

On Mon, 30 Jun 2003 23:09:27 -0400, Tony Cooper
wrote:

On Mon, 30 Jun 2003 19:15:37 -0400, TC wrote:

On Mon, 30 Jun 2003 02:16:52 GMT, (Tracy
Barber) wrote:

On Sun, 29 Jun 2003 21:55:41 -0400, Tony Cooper
wrote:

On Mon, 30 Jun 2003 01:32:40 GMT,
(Tracy
Barber) wrote:

That's fine, but there are 2 scenarios we're beating to death here.
:^P

They should issue a commemorative for the dead horse. He's taken a
beating over the years and deserves some recognition.

The horse should be over 10 years deceased by now, correct?

Tracy Barber

This commem issue would be right up SNA's alley.
The "dead horse" issue commemorating dead horses
that we humans and philatelists have 'beaten to death'.

I suggest the first horse commemorated be Rozinante.

Opinions?

Are there no islands in the Horse Latitudes that issue stamps?

Also, there are many ties in stamps and covers to submarines. And,
some submarines were built at the Mare Island Naval Shipyard near
Vallejo, California.

Well those might come under "seahorses". ;*)

Blair