Old January 16th 10, 04:00 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
reality

Default PCGS and Their "Questionable Color" Ripoff

What is the deal with this nonsense?

When I submit a coin to PCGS, I want to know if it is genuine, the
grade, and if it is original.

IMO if you are paying the supposed leading expert graders in the
industry a $30 grading fee plus shipping both ways, then their
"Genuine - Questionable Color" B.S is not an option. I'm paying them
to tell me one way or the other.

The color/toning is either ORIGINAL or NOT.

If they can't tell the difference, then what is their opinion worth?
IMO the grading fee should be refunded if their "experts" can't
discern the difference. It's a total ripoff otherwise.