Old July 13th 08, 06:57 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
DesotoFireflite

Default 222 Last Problem - Hopefully

To: goodguyy
222 Last Problem - Hopefully
By: goodguyy to alt.collecting.juke-boxes on Sun Jul 13 2008 10:55 am

I would go through the contact block that rides along the tormat . There
are little wires that like to come loose under it . Also make sure the
pins in it are moving free and touching the tormat firmly .

Done, and the adjustments are right on target acording to the manual.

Next the 12AX7 on that little metal module where a RCA plug goes . Then
i would check-trade out the 2050 tubes .

Replaced both tubes twice with new tubes. I am so lost. I got rid of another
seeburg 6 years ago because of the same problem, and swore I would never get
another one, but I really like this model, and it's right in every other
aspect.

I am pulling my hair out over this. It always has to pick some stray song. I
guess I should be thankful it plays the one I select also. BFG Thanks for
the reply. I may start a new thread on this just to clear up what I have
done.

- C.G. Learn
- Valhalla Home Services! - Telnet://valhalla.synchro.net
- A Gamers Paradise - Over 100 Registered Online Game Doors!

--- Synchronet 3.15a-Win32 NewsLink 1.85
Valhalla Home Services! - Over 100 Online Games! - telnet://valhalla.synchro.net