Old July 12th 08, 03:48 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
John Robertson

Default 222 Last Problem - Hopefully

DesotoFireflite wrote:
To: John Robertson
222 Last Problem - Hopefully
By: John Robertson to alt.collecting.juke-boxes on Fri Jul 11 2008 06:40 pm

This sounds like a miss-firing DETENT switch. Lift it out from the side
of the mechanism, clean it, check for corrosion on the points, then
adjust it as per the manual.

I cleaned this before I did the clutch overhaul, but thinking back, I don't
remember if I readjusted it after the job. What does the DETENT switch do, my
manuel is real vauge when it comes to that switch, and it only gives 1 page
as a refrence. Will that cause random selections to play?. Thanks for your
reply. I love this box, and I would love to see it at peak performance.

--- Synchronet 3.15a-Win32 NewsLink 1.85
Valhalla Home Services! - Over 100 Online Games! - telnet://valhalla.synchro.net

The Detent switch sets the timing for the read pulses to the Tormat
contacts. If it is off or not working well then you can not read
contacts (not trip the toroid) and/or get extra trips because of arcing.

John :-#)#

www.flippers.com