Old July 11th 08, 10:45 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
DesotoFireflite

Default 222 Last Problem - Hopefully

To: John Robertson
222 Last Problem - Hopefully
By: John Robertson to alt.collecting.juke-boxes on Fri Jul 11 2008 06:40 pm

This sounds like a miss-firing DETENT switch. Lift it out from the side
of the mechanism, clean it, check for corrosion on the points, then
adjust it as per the manual.

I cleaned this before I did the clutch overhaul, but thinking back, I don't
remember if I readjusted it after the job. What does the DETENT switch do, my
manuel is real vauge when it comes to that switch, and it only gives 1 page
as a refrence. Will that cause random selections to play?. Thanks for your
reply. I love this box, and I would love to see it at peak performance.

--- Synchronet 3.15a-Win32 NewsLink 1.85
Valhalla Home Services! - Over 100 Online Games! - telnet://valhalla.synchro.net