Old July 11th 08, 04:33 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
DesotoFireflite

Default 222 Last Problem - Hopefully

To: Dave Beck
222 Last Problem - Hopefully
By: Dave Beck to alt.collecting.juke-boxes on Fri Jul 11 2008 06:50 am

Check the tormat that everything is lined up properly. Could be it's
off just a slight bit causing two selections at once. Make sure all
the contacts are spotless and the ground plate.

Been there, done that. Being you suggested it, I will go back and check my
work. With these bi-focals, I may have missed something. This thing is
kicking my butt big time. Thanks for the response

--- Synchronet 3.15a-Win32 NewsLink 1.85
Valhalla Home Services! - Over 100 Online Games! - telnet://valhalla.synchro.net