Old April 22nd 13, 05:26 PM posted to rec.collecting.sport.misc
[email protected]

Default Delaware Park employee gift bronzes

On Saturday, December 22, 2012 9:15:41 AM UTC-5, wrote:
Hi, I would like to know more about who designs them and where they are produced. I recently bought one and hope to collect a few more. Thanks for any info you can provide on these beautiful bronzes.

Are you still interested in the Delaware Park Bronze horses? I have three at home, they are more recent years I believe...but I am trying to sell them....let me know if you are interested