Old March 8th 04, 11:54 PM
Gummby3

It would be nice to see Ebay get it's hide nailed to the wall when/if this
is settled. I'm curious as to how much the website will change in regards
to how it handles business and to the handling of customer complaints. What
started out as a good idea has morphed into nothing more than a profit
machine. As the lawsuit states, Ebay has been warned of illegal activities
so much that they stopped accepting direct feedback from their customers. I
do hope that is brought to light during the suit too. If someone know that
something has a false signature, they should be allowed to communicate
directly with the buyer to warn them. What Ebay has done is eliminate that
option. They are saying "screw you" to the victim/possible victim and hello
to the dollar signs. As I said, I hope Ebay gets nailed to the wall.

--

Mike
Gummby3

~~ Star Collector ~~
www.star-collector.net
Autograph Authentication Guide
www.star-collector.net/authenticationguide.htm

"dahoov2" wrote in message
from www.beckett.com the copy of the lawsuit filing.

SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA

FOR THE COUNTY OF SAN DIEGO

SNIP

---