Old July 28th 05, 03:33 AM
Sue H

I only buy to finish my collections...for those I have no chance
getting in person, but I agree; what is the point of buying
everything? I see little joy in it. Because if people see it and ask
you and you said, yeah, Ebay.... the frist thing they're gonna do is
suspect it's fake and even if they don't, they realize it's not
special, that they too can log onto Ebay or a dealer site and buy.
What's special is the letters... the personal communication, or the
story of meeting someone.

On 27 Jul 2005 18:52:00 -0700, "barefoot"
wrote:

f YOU GET IT YOURSELF. what kind of personal
value do you get out of something you bought at a store, or off of
ebay...
it's the rich guys who thinks it's cool to have a johnny depp on their
wall to show their friends..they are the ones who should pay...they lie
about it anyway a