Old August 11th 03, 11:10 PM
Will Mercer

Default WTT Vampirella parallel cards

I am looking for three of the Vampirella Gallery gold parallel cards, #'s 19,
62, and 67. Note that these are the widevision cards, NOT the regular sized
cards. I have the following Vampirella parallel cards available for trade:

-- Vampirella (regular) - 1, 2, 11, 13, 18, 19, 20, 21, 27, 35, 45, 47, 52, 53,
54, 61, 62
-- Vampirella Gallery (widevision) - 12, 40, 43, 47

I will trade 1-to-1 for the Gallery cards, or 3-to-1 on the regular cards. I
will also consider buying the cards I am looking for, if the price is
reasonable.

Please email me directly for offers and/or questions.

Thanks for looking!
Will Mercer