Old January 21st 08, 06:35 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
collector[_2_]

Default Lelands?

Sue, do you mean George H.W. Bush?

"Sue H" wrote in message
Thanks. I was thinking of the George W Bush signing but too expensive
for me for the item I want (it's 750.00). They wouldn't have my
second option I'd like (signed book). But nice signing... I don't
know how they scored it but way cool.

I think they may have openings for items (very limited I hear). But
warning, VERY expensive. Signed Yale Jersey 575 I think it was. Bat
like 425 or something... and a sculpture is 1,295 and I think the
cheapest thing is the photo of him and Babe Ruth. It's 250.00

On Sun, 20 Jan 2008 16:03:34 -0800 (PST), Alys
wrote:

On 20 Jan, 18:23, Sue H wrote:
Anyone order from Leland's Sports before?

Hi Sue.
No I haven't ,but I've done business with the owner Josh Evans (we're
in the UK) and he's a good friend of ours.He's a reputable,established
and honest dealer ,with a lot of experience,if that's any help.
Tregaque