Old December 25th 03, 01:59 PM
note.boy

A mention of the country of origin would help, Hong Kong, Australia?
Billy

wrote:

My grandmother gave me a Christmas gift tonight of some notes, not just any
notes, but $10,000 notes. She is almost 100 and my grandfather used to be
president of several banks back in the 30's-60's. The question that I have
is: are these worth face value, or more? I know I need to have them
appraised, but from what I have found on the net they could be potentially
worth 30-40k each. Anybody know of a reliable site on the net for a rough
estimate? Thank you.