Old September 20th 03, 11:27 PM

Rats! Now I wish I had gone; I didn't want to spend a lot of money to get
there just to look at all the new crap. If I wanted new crap, I'd just go
to a pen store to see it, or buy from Swisher.

Oh, well; maybe next year. I just hope SF show is mostly vintage, 'cause
I'm pretty sure I'll be in SF on business that week.

On 20-Sep-2003, "Howard Marder" wrote:

What a disappointing show! It was much smaller than last year and seem to
be dedicated to people selling used pens. Very few new pens on display,
but
lots of OPJ (other people's junk). The lighting was terrible. You could
hardly see what was being offered unless the exhibitor had their own
lights.
You'll have to do better than this. A waste of time and money.