Old June 29th 08, 09:26 PM posted to alt.politics,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.republican,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Republican Liar

Default Democrats in Congress choking off USA oil supply-when 67% of Americans want to drill !

wrote in message

On Jun 28, 12:53 pm, "Republican Liar"
wrote:
"trippin-2-8-track" wrote in

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/publ...l_lower_prices

the public's opinion has changed as well- how can
Democrats keep blocking our desire to tap oil
resources, when 67% of us want to drill ?

you can't blame the Republicans for this, and you
can't blame Bush for this- it's a Democrat controlled
Congress, since 2006

Why has the right been blocking oil for so long?

.
We haven't.

So you are telling me that no republicans have been voting along with the
left to block drilling? You are either increditiably stupid or just a total
liar. Either way you are a fool.
.
Why didn't they open ANWR
when they had control of both branches of government?

.
Because we didn't have a filibuster-proof majority.

You had republicans voting to block drilling you moron. Man you tards are
stupid.

.
Why has the right
failed for so long to get anything done?

.
Because the Democrats have been obstructionists.
.

The right has always been the obstructionists you ignoramace. You seem to
think that all the republicans vote to drill. Will you always be such a
moron?