Old January 25th 08, 02:48 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
chip1057

Default Missing understanding

Dear Group,
I apologized to Sue for words I thought were not directed at her, but
AutographDC members because we needed to tone down the talk about
something that didn't sit well.
I did apologize, and things should hopefully work out better. Sue's a
good friend,
and know her as a great collector and share information. Ken is also
a great post
too.
So there should be better things going now, and I'm thankful that we
all can collect,
sell, and talk on this group, and also on AutographDC. If anyone is
interested,
we also allow people to show autograph scans on the photo sections.

I do apologize to everyone.
Chip