Old November 28th 07, 09:53 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Bill Dukenfield

Default NORFED/Liberty Dollar Update

Got this in today's email. You may be interested.

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Dear Liberty Dollar Supporters,

Usually at this time of the month, it is the deadline for the Liberty
Dollar News, our monthly newsletter that has chronicled the Liberty
Dollar for over nine years.

Of course all that came to a screeching halt when the g-boys raided
the Liberty Dollar just two weeks ago on Wednesday, November 14. 2007.

So now I am running from the government, afraid for my life and trying
to figure out what the hell to do next!

The best thing for you to do is leave this country and never come back.

Good by and good luck.

JAM