Old December 23rd 04, 01:22 AM
Rodney

G'day Brian,
It is always going to be a personal preference, of course.
For me, a two post binder spells trouble.
The pages will lean after time, elongating the post holes
potentially damaging lots of hard work.

I get around this by using plastic slip pages that allow the damage to
occur to the cover, and not the page. (I prefer 4 post binders)
However, I do use Hagners, which protect the stamps, if you are
using home made pages, you will have to ensure the covers are
archival plastic.

Just a few thoughts.