Old December 23rd 04, 04:45 PM
John Wade

John Wade wrote, in part:

Bob Purkey's 1961 Topps card #9 is shown here,
both front and back:

http://home.triad.rr.com/ovis/images/009-Purkey.jpg

http://home.triad.rr.com/ovis/images/009-Purkey-b.jpg

Just a couple of comments about my series of posts.

One is, I don't know why the fronts of these cards
are coming out dotted. I know the printing of the
time was dot matrix, but the original scan, which is
too large, does not look like this. It is only when I
reduce the size that these red dots appear.

Oh well, I will try to better the quality of the scans
as I go along. It's a good thing nobody's reading
these posts, huh? /;-)

The other thing is about my FTP site. The scans
of these cards are not the only things I have
posted there, and I know I have a limited amount
of space (10mb rings a bell for some reason).
My options are to buy more space, or start
deleting the oldest photos at some point. I'm
not sure which I will do yet, but if anyone wants
to keep these images, you may want to right
click on the photo, and select "Save Picture As",
and then place it in a folder on your hard drive.

That's it, carry on...
John Wade