Old August 1st 05, 02:27 AM
Rodney

This explains part of my rotten old day yesterday,
just about every stamp I catalogued had a problem.
including then, this Seebeck without the wheel,
try finding this in Gibbons simplified
http://cjoint.com/data/ibd3SOoQBS.htm

Then I had a few from Venezuela that had no showing in Gibbons either.

Thanks for a very interesting story.