Old April 18th 12, 08:40 PM
tapin tapin is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Clark View Post
Hi All!

Well - the "Final Edition" of the Fountain Pen Ink Sampler is finally off
the ground. I received the shipments from both Noodlers and Colfer's
Imperial 2 days ago. Colfer's is a brand new USA based ink maker! So I am
actually inking pages right now (on page 3 of 36 right now!)

As many of you may know, this is the last and final edition of the somewhat
famous Ink Sampler. This last edition has 492 current, near current and
vintage ink samples in it. It is without a doubt the largest and most
inclusive edition of the book in its 10 year history! Who could ever
imagine that there are more than 492 fountain pen inks out there?

Anyway, for those not familiar with the "Sampler", it has actual hand
painted samples of 492 different brand/color inks on its pages. In
addition, it has copies of 5 or so past articles I have had published in
either Stylus (I am the staff writer for ink issues for Stylus) or Pen World
(past writer). This is all bound in a Thermobind cover and sent to you by
US mail. The price is $48 shipped to you.

If you want a copy, go to my web page - www.inksampler.com - for info. Or
email me at -

Thank for your patience and understanding in getting this monumental last
and final edition off of the launching pad!

Greg

Any way to get a copy?

Carter